To book sessions, you must pay online beforehand.
If you have any questions, you can consult our FAQs.
Can’t pay for the whole team ? Share the payment !
- But make sure that everyone who contributes to the split pays on time !
Beware: even if only one person hasn’t paid, your booking will be cancelled !
You will then receive a voucher for the payments made so you can book again.
- Otherwise, you can set up a free online moneypot and then proceed to pay for the booking on our website.
4 Players team : 32 € per person
5 to 12 Players team : 29 € per person
Length of the game: 1h15 max (+ briefing and debriefing)
Time spent of site : between 1h30 and 1h45 approximately
3 to 6 Players team : 29 € per person
Length of the game: 1h max (+ briefing and debriefing)
Time spent on site : about 1h30
Discounts -10% (excluding Saturdays)
Must present a valid ID or proof on site
Minors under 15 must be accompanied by an adult (see conditions).
(Les adultes font partie de l’équipe et doivent également réserver une place.)
- From 7 to 11 years: the presence of at least 1 adult for every 6 kids is required, beyond that a second adult is required.
- From 12 to 14 years old: the presence of 1 adult for every 8 kids is necessary (beyond that the presence of a second adult is advised).
- 13-14 year olds: if they form a team of no more than 6 youngsters, they may play without any adults if all the parents give their written consent by completing the form below:
33 Port Saint-Sauveur
(Next to the Grand Rond and Place Dupuy)
Monday to Thursday
Subway Station “François Verdier” (5 min. on foot)
Bus 14 – 22 – 27 – 38 – L1
Parking in front of the building (including 2 disabled parking spaces)
Parking “Paul Sabatier” (2 min. on foot)
Parking “Carnot” (5 min. on foot)
Bike Rental Station “VélôToulouse” (1 min. on foot)